H2S Gas Sensors and Accessories
General Monitorsʼ hydrogen sulfide (H2S) sensors are solid state devices, designed and manufactured for long life and fast response. They are selective to H2S and remain unaffected by high concentrations of other substances like hydrogen, sulfur dioxide, and gasoline vapors, which are often present in facilities that process sour gas and crude oil. A high tolerance to a broad range of temperatures and humidity enable these sensors to operate in rugged environments, as does their capacity to withstand exposure to high H2S concentrations over short periods.
- Solid-state operation functions in the harshest environments
- Highly selective -- does not respond to hydrocarbons -- for low risk of false alarms
- Unaffected by over-range exposure reduces need for sensor replacement
- Robust mechanical design
- Resistant to high humidity and wide range of ambient temperatures
- Specific sensors meet ISA-92.0.01 performance standard
Märkte: Industrie, Öl & Gas, Versorgungssektor
Bitte kontaktieren Sie den Kundendienst für Preise und Verfügbarkeit.