CHILLGARD M-100, R134a, mA out., w/o ad.
Contact customer service for ordering information.
- Very stable and highly selective photoacoustic infrared (PIR) technology
- Detects R123, R134a, R404a, R22 - other refrigerant detection available
- Used in cold storage facilities, mechanical equipment rooms and other refrigerant applications
- No moving parts for low, worry-free maintenance
- Current or voltage analogue output or RS-458 ModBUS digital output
- Optional Temperature & relative humidity sensors
- ModBus output for communication to Chillgard LC Control Module
- De-icer option operates at temperatures down to -30°C
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
Certified to UL to UL Std 61010-1 and CSA 61010 CE approval; complies with the applicable LVD and EMC directives Complies with detection requirements of ASHRAE 15-2004, EN 50270 Type 2 EN 61000-6-3 EN 61010
- USA Approvals
- Canadian Approvals
- European Union