Small in size, yet big on performance, this compressed air breathing apparatus was made for short-duration work in confined spaces. It can also be connected to an airline system, cylinder cascade or stationary air source for even more versatility. Features a maintenance-friendly, first-stage pressure reducer and three carrying modes: hip, back, and shoulder.
This product has been discontinued. Please visit PremAire® Combination as a replacement.
- Ideal for short-duration work in confined spaces, such as narrow-entry environments
- Can be used with normal or positive pressure, depending on demand valve
- Select from three carrying modes: hip, back and shoulder
- Injector-less warning whistle prevents parts from freezing
- Watertight, luminescent pressure gauges for easy reading in any position
- Easily adjustable harness
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.