FL3110 UV/IR Flame Detector (EU)
- Wide field of view for greater fire detection coverage
- 4-20 mA stepped output is the industry standard for remote alarm and fault indication
- EExe wiring compartment meets high reliability requirements and provides ease of field wiring connection
- Wide operating temperature range permits operation at higher ambient temperature
- Continuous Optical Path Monitoring (COPM) checks optical path integrity and detector's electronic circuitry once every minute
- Three SPDT high current programmable relay outputs provide immediate and time delayed relay outputs for alarm, programmable relay outputs
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.