V-Gard® Mesh Visors for Forestry Applications
V-Gard Mesh Visors ensure reliable protection, excellent visibility and good water run off. Due to the wide-meshed stainless steel in honeycomb design the light reduction is just ~26%. Coated in brown the light reflection is reduced.
- Designed for use with V-Gard Frames and V-Gard Headgear
- Wide-meshed stainless steel in honeycomb design for excellent visibility
- Light reduction is just ~26% (Visual Light Transmittance 74%)
- Coated in brown to reduce light reflection
- Lightweight and durable, bounded with heavy-duty thermoplastic
- Compared to other visors in the market the impact protection is higher, certified for EN166 “F” 45s/m.
- Wide face coverage
- Can be worn with helmet-mounted ear muffs
- Special visor version to add V-Gard retractable or standard chin protectors
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
EN1731 marking "F" low energy impact (45 m/s steelball)
- Brochure: V-Gard Helmet System
- Technical Data Sheet: V-Gard Mesh Visors for Forestry Applications
- Technical Data Sheet: V-Gard Premium Forestry kits
- Technical Data Sheet: V-Gard Premium Forestry kits with chin guard
- Manual: V-Gard® Head Protection Accessory System
- European Industrial Helmets - Approved Accessories & Options