LUNAR is a handheld, wireless device to help keep a crew connected when it matters most, in the most unpredictable situations.
LUNAR can be used by every firefighter on-scene, on or off air, and is equipped with Firefighting Assisting Search Technology (F.A.S.T), edge detection enhanced thermal imaging and connectivity to provide an “all in one” safety solution.
- Out of the box wireless connectivity using LTE-M for local and remote monitoring*
- LUNAR-to-LUNAR ad hoc network for connection between LUNAR devices
- Exclusive Firefighting Assistance Search Technology (F.A.S.T.) providing distance and direction. Introducing the concept of collaborative search for quicker identification of the best entry point and search location
- Manual and motion alarm
- Compatibility with MSA G1 SCBA via Bluetooth, providing air status, alarm information, and more. Also can be paired with our Altair 4XR and 5X gas detectors
- Usage on and off air
- Thermal imaging enhanced with edge detection
- Connection to the FireGrid suite of software applications for Local Monitoring, Remote Monitoring, Configuration, Personalization, Post-Scene Reporting, and Inventory Management