MSA is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of personal protection equipment and gas measuring systems. The company has 115 years of experience, more than 40 international companies and representatives in more than 140 countries and manufacturing facilities in the USA, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
We provide our customers with outstanding purchasing experience with our innovative new developments, and provide occupational and system protection that complies with the strictest of safety requirements. It is gratifying to lead the way as a source of inspiration. About 5000 employees worldwide are already doing this.
- Student (m/f) in Dual Study Program for Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical Engineering)
- Student (m/f) in Dual Study Program for Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)
- Working Student (m/f) Electronics Development
- Software Devoloper Frontend
- Software Developer Backend
- Accounts Payable Associate (m/f)
- Distribution Materials Planner (m/f)
- Engineering Technician EMC (Electronics Development) (w/m)
- Production planner (f/m)
Please submit your application, specifying your salary requirements and your earliest start date, preferably by e-mail to:
Thiemannstraße 1, D-12059 Berlin
Tel. +49-30-68 86-13 20, Fax -16 01