RespiHood - Rescue hood with constant airflow
To complete the versatility of fire service safety products MSA offers the RespiHood. This rescue hood is designed for rescuing people from hazardous areas.
The rescue worker places the hood over the head of the person to be rescued. After tightening the neckband slightly, air is supplied by the second connection on the rescue worker’s self contained breathing apparatus. A constant airflow of about 50 l/min is provided with a medium pressure of 7 bar from the feed line.
- AirGo SCBA
- Rapid Intervention Team Bags
- AirMaXX SCBA
- S-CAP Hood
- GasGard® XL Controller
- PremAire® Escape
- SavOxCap 60
- SingleLine SCOUT Integrated Monitoring Unit
- alphaCLICK High Pressure Coupling System
- alphaBELT rescue and holding belt
- 3S Mask Accessories
- G1 Full Face Mask
- Storage and Transportation