Designed to detect flammable gas or vapor, the stainless steel Series 47K gas sensors offer a cost-effective way to detect hazards in the air. The sensors come in poison resistant and high-temperature versions, and have three- or five-wire connection.
S47K-PRP,Sensor, St.St.316, M25x1,5
S47K-HT, Sensor, St.St. 316, M25x1,5
S47K-PRP, Sensor, St. St. 316, 3/4"NPT
S47K-HT, Sensor, St.St 316, 3/4"NPT
S47K-HT,SENSOR,ST.ST, M25X1,5, 10M CABL
S47K-PRP, Det.,3/4"NPT, MSA Hous., screw
- Poison Resistant (PRP) and High Temperature (HT) versions
- Suitable for use in safety related systems (ATEX 94/9/EC)
- 3, 4 or 5 wire connection
- Stainless steel sensor body
- Complete range of accessories
- Fast response time
- Excellent performance cost ratio
- Safety Integrity Level – SIL 2
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- USA, Canada Approvals
- European Union