Rope Grab Easy Move With Lifeline
The Easy Move device with lifeline is used to provide temporary fall protection on ladders or when climbing. This system can also be used to provide a secondary lifeline for suspended positioning systems used by building/structure inspectors, window cleaners, andmaintenance personnel.
The vertical lifeline kit consists of 15, 20, 25 or 30m of 11mm polyamide rope with sewn eyelets, Easy Move device and carrying bag.
- Gravity® Temporary Horizontal Lifelines
- Anthron Descender
- V-FORM™ Full Body Harness
- Personnel/Material Hoists
- Thermatek® Energy-Absorbing Lanyard
- Harness Accessories
- AirElite 4h
- MSA V-FIT Full Body Harness
- V-TEC™ Self-Retracting Lifeline
- Superlight Lanyard
- Advantage® 3100 Full-Facepiece Respirator
- XLS Headband Earmuff
- Cable Sling